Sunday 14 August 2011

No signal!!

So... I've been in the wilderness a few days now.
Need to update REALLY quick as the group is meeting for dinner in 10 and I've just found a computer in a hotel lobby with Anna (a lovely little lady from portsmouth!)

So we left chicago, hit Badlands NP and did a lush little hike then got up Super early for sunrise them drove on alll day and stopped of at the Corn Palace (another hilarious of the road stop) Also Wall Drug where got a South Dakota tee. Popped into Mnt, Rushmore and Crazy horse Monument another day, went to Sturgis Moterbike Rally which was Amazing and a few of us dressed up as biker chicks. Then the following day we hit a cute town called Cody where Buffalo Bill's from and we went to a Rodeo and B.B's cowboy bar. We then spent two days camped out in Yellowstone National Park and did some hikes, saw old faithful and the grand prasmatic springs then went for a swim in some hot springs which just crossed the boarder into Montana (and kate thats where I picked up a pebble for you!)

Now were in a little town called Jackson which is tiny but busy and looked like gilmore girls for those of you familiar with it! This morning most of us did a horseback ride up 2000 ft and saw 2 bear cubs on the way down!!!! I had a beautiful white horse with blonde mane called TJ and she took care of me, plus let rip to the horse behind us a few times too....

thats all i have time for as I need to meet in the sq. for dinner then hit the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar for some dancing before a loooong journey to Lake Tahoe in the am!

all my love and also MASSIVE love to my newly engaged sister Amy!!! (and my brother in law to be too!)

Josie xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment