Friday 29 July 2011

What am I Doing!

I think I'm packed, I think I know all the details and I think I know how to get to my hostel. Should be interesting. Just had a lovely dinner with family to say goodbye as tomorrow will be final packing, panicking and picking Jimmy & co. up from camp. There's no denying I'm a little terrified - of everything to do with this trip... that's most of the reason I'm going. But I have found two lovely girls who are on my trek that I should be able to meet up with in NYC. We've got a vague plan, the first one being to find food!

Here is the final list, day by day, of where I'm headed starting Wednesday 3rd August.
Departs New York area at 0730 hrs
1 Washington DC
2 Washington DC
3 Virginia
4 Tennessee
5 Alabama
6 New Orleans (H)
7 New Orleans (H)
8 Texas
9 San Antonio
10 San Antonio
11 Texas
12 Carlsbad Caverns NP
13 Arizona/New Mexico
14 Monument Valley
15 Grand Canyon NP
16 Grand Canyon NP
17 Zion NP
18 Las Vegas (H)
19 Las Vegas (H)
20 Los Angeles
21 Los Angeles (HP)
22 Pacific Coast
23 Monterey
24 San Francisco (H)
25 San Francisco (H)
26 Yosemite NP
27 Yosemite NP
28 Lake Tahoe
29 Idaho/ Nevada
30 Jackson
31 Jackson
32 Yellowstone NP
33 Yellowstone NP
34 Sioux Indian Lands
35 Badlands NP
36 South Dakota
37 Minnesota
38 Chicago (H)
39 Chicago (H)
40 Ohio
41 Niagara Falls
42 New York area

And today my mum and I booked our flights to New Zealand!! We fly out 24th October and arrive home 24th November with stop-overs in Sydney and  Dubai. There goes all my savings. But she deserves an adventure! 

Well I guess this is it until I'm in NYC. Speak to you soon!

Josie x

Psalm 139:12-14

New International Version (NIV)

12 even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. 13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have such an amazing time! Can't believe you're going to all those states. :-) God bless you. Rhodri & Sibyl x

    ReplyDelete