Tuesday 25 October 2011

We missed Tuesday...

So we've arrived safe and sound in Sydney after a very long journey from Heathrow to Dubai, to Bangkok (Which was a surprise) then Sydney. We've eaten four plane meals and missed Tueday! It's about 1am for you guys and 11am here. Really want to pass out but can't check into our room til 2 and need to try and stay awake so we actually sleep at night.
Some sad news... my shampoo opened in my bag and made a nice mess over all my toiletries and some clothes that I had to deal with after getting my bag off the carousel. Still cant sort it properly until I get in my room, boooo! Feeling slighting childish, irrational, grimy and homesick. Yup, only just arrived but I find this the worst bit, settling in. Mums doing well though! Shes just charging her phone and answering her many messages at the moment. She says hello!
The weather is a little miserable and grey but not as chilly as home. Will go for a wander when my times up here, maybe buy some healthy food that we so desperately need.

Anyway - the plan this week looks like this so far...
Tomorrow we're meeting a lovely girl called Kelly that I met on my first 3 weeks of Trek America for lunch in China Town and then my mums cousin is hopefully coming into town for dinner with us. Shes coming to England for Christmas so we can organise! Friday we've got a Blue Mountain tour booked for the day so that should keep us busy, and then two days to go round the harbour, maybe over to Manly, we'll see.

Will update again soon,
All our love
Josie & Kim xxx

Psalm 139

ps  I am fine with my chaotic body clock at home i am used to short sleeps and eating at funny times.  No change then!! but did miss tuesday!!!  Chatted to a cute ozzie on the plane, josie sat next to a cute guy who fell aseep the whole way.  Josie has gone back to 5 year old mentality, and is soooo tired and irritable great we have only just arrived  lot of love to you all Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment