Monday 17 October 2011

Chapter Two: It's a mother daughter thing...

We fly next Monday! By 9pm we'll be flying over England to Sydney via Dubai. The plan is this...

Arrive in Sydney, Australia on 26th, sleep a lot, then see trek friends and explore over the next few days. On 31st we will be catching a flight to Auckland, New Zealand where we'll stay the night in a hostel and be picked up the following morning to start our three week tour around both islands. I'm not sure if we'll be with the same group the whole way or not, its more likely to be a hop-on-hop-off thing. Soon find out.
This trek is based in more hostels/lodges and a lot more feeding ourselves rather than as a group in the campgrounds. I've got a few things on my to-do list as well like a bungee jump, maybe more horse riding and plenty of hikes...

After arriving back in Auckland around 20th November we'll stay the night then catch a flight back to Dubai where we intend to sun ourselves for two days then head back to cold little England on 24th with a nice winter tan. :)

Organising this trip is a little more complicated with all the flights and various accommodations - plus I'm organising for two. I've got double everything slowly mounting up in my bedroom ready to be packed. All the paper work and last minute things to throw in are hanging around needing my attention...

But we're getting there and John is almost organised and ready to have some freedom from us! Mum's alright, a bit nervous I think, but mainly she just breaks into an excited holiday dance every now and again which I'll try and record at some point for entertainment purposes.
I'll even been updating for two while were away so Hi all mums friends!

And remember whenever you read, we'll be about 13 hours ahead of you. 

See you in Winter

Josie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment